I Had Helped From My Family
As a successful example of HCG dieting, I had come across many challenging days while I was on the diet, but I never gave up. After I had some problems with my thyroid gland I started to gain weight rapidly and 5 years I was too much overweight. I couldn’t take that anymore and I knew somehow that the HCG diet will help me go through that. With a great help from my family, especially my wife, I was my old self (even better) when I was finished with the diet. During my diet I learned many things how to get more effect from the diet and how to get along with it easily. So, I gathered some of my experience and I have made a list of tips that will help you too.
- When I started the Nu Image Medical I read the book of Dr. Simeon, “Pounds and Inches” and I got the basic information I needed for my start.
- For this tip I got a big help from my wife, because I need to get all unproved food away from the house before I started the diet. I can get tricked into eating something bad if it isn’t there. My wife got rid of all food I mustn’t eat during the diet, she was just buying for herself daily so that the food wasn’t in the house.
- After I started the diet I begin to walk an hour a day, but even if you don’t have much time you can start another exercise. Any exercise will help you with the weight loss. It will make the diet more effective.
- Probably some of you are going to do this diet without getting consult with your doctor. If so make sure you don’t have any serious medical problems, if so, then you must talk to him.
- Find lotion, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo and conditioner that are oil free.
- Purchase any kind of white fish, extra lean hamburger and boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Measure them for 3.5 oz portions and then put them in baggies in the freezer so you will be prepared to choose what to eat the next day.
- Think positive. You must prepare mentally just like for any other diet. You can do anything in that period. Think positively how you will look when you go through with the HCG diet. This really helps. It is a good thing to keep yourself busy with some work, hobby or spend your day with your friends and family, simply said have fun.
- Order all you need before you start the diet, be prepared in front. Get the injections in advance and if you want to save more money, try buying a package for a month or two.
Give yourself a go right now. The first week might seems difficult, but don’t give up. Soon, you will start feeling lighter and with that happier. Always stay positive.